Digital Marketing Campaigns That Work
Your Campaign Includes...
The Power of Television
A multichannel approach to targeting adult 18-49 year old active and passive candidates in your own local market makes ALOT of sense. Content includes a variety of news, lifestyle, movie and assorted shows that reach this audience. Your campaign includes:
- Guaranteed 10 commercial television spots per month
- Creative insertion and scheduling of programs
View a sample commercial below (Asheville NC version - Knoxville TN will be Knoxville based companies only). The idea is to drive candidates to LocalJobs.com and to let them know in the advertisement which companies are hiring.
A Strong Internet Presence
Your jobs and candidates are posted and managed through our leading job board platform.
Your jobs are cross posted on KnoxvilleJobs.com.
CareerCast.com is a major national job board platform for our partner websites. Your jobs show up here as well.
Package Summary & Getting Started
Your package is a powerful, cost-effective strategy for driving candidate acquisition for less. Your package includes:
- 120 television commercial spots
- UNLIMITED job postings on three powerful job boards (only post once - it automatically posts to the others
- Twelve (12) 'Featured' Job Upgrades
- Twelve (12) 'Spotlight' Job Upgrades
- Featured company - home page logo rotation w/1 click to open jobs
- Enhanced company profile which can include an existing company video
- Optional: Job wraps or XML feed import (added costs apply) can bring in your ATS full job feed eliminating time consuming data entry for large employer accounts.
We're here to show you how our localized online and branding programs will drive candidate traffic to your open job postings.
Monthly Cost: $250.00
One year commitment required for this package offer.
Getting Started Now
Now taking employer accounts for the production schedule launch March 2013 (jobs may be posted immediately). To get started, click the link below and print out the Digital Recruitment Advertising Campaign Agreement for 2013. You may call our sales department direct at (828) 209-1011 and/or fax the agreement back to us at (828) 538-4845.